söndag 29 mars 2009

La vie est belle, le destin s'en écarte.

"Life is beautiful, but destiny takes a different path." That is so true... Not everyones future is as beautiful as life, I really hope that mine will be though... As my motto says "When you're angry for a minute, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." I have no intensions of wasting my life being angry ^.^ So I'll try make the best out of every situation... So that my future will be beautiful.
This is my first post in many days. I've done so much since the last post, for example; Me, Chan-chan, Josh-chan, Puh-san, Muscleman-san, Birdie-chan, Kangelbärra Blue-chan and (a new name!).. Polarbear-san(?), spent an evening together (okay maybe a litter longer than just an evening..) and had generally just fun, even though a pedofile came and told us to get lost... Birdie-chans father got really angry at this nasty man and show´d him where his place was... It was really fun ^-^ (I really respect Birdie-chans father). I just recieved a message from AnnBritt who asked me to come over to their place and stay there from next Friday to Sunday, so that Mai could learn me how to write a Japanese letter to the host family... Oh my God how I am looking frowards to that weekend! Mai is so nice ^^ I've been chatting with a girl from Germany, who I (propably) will spend the week with (in April). She's really nice and interesting, she's going to be an exchange student in August too! What a coincidence. Only that she'll be going to Latvia for ten months. But still so cool. (I learned some german from her too... BEIR! That's all I need to survive there) :D ehehee... Yeah... A girl from our parallell class assaulted Chan-chan a while ago, and this was compeletly without any reasons, later that chick said that *I only wanted to fight*... Talking about screwed... Today I haven't done so much... I've been down town with mum... and slept... That's about everything. Tomorrow I'll be vaccinated again and stuff like that... Well later then~ Oh... By the way I forgot to tell you that I got an upper ear and belly piercing last week. C~ya

Inga kommentarer: