fredag 20 mars 2009

Long summary.

Now that I have time, I'll make a long summary of this week^^
To begin with, the reason why I'm here in Tampere is because I wanted to see An Café live, and so I did :D (more later). I'm living at my cousines place (where I am right now). I came here on Tuesday a seven hours long train ride (it didn't feel that long)... all I did was read a really good book with the name Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Josh-chan you really should read it), and listen to music. The day after I'd arrived was the long awaited day AN CAFE! Firstly we dressed up really cute for the concert. I wore a tricot blazer with a grey t-shirt on, a pair pink leggings and a turquise mini skirt (and of course my sweet reebok shoes). My cousine had a pair of black leggings with knee high socks on, a black vest and a check mini skirt (so cute!). After we had done that we left for the concert... To find the (around) 1,5 km long queue -.-'' We had to queue for about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get in... It was freezing cold. When we finally got in we looked like a pair of Ice chicks... The place where the live was held... It was so smaaaalll... I can't believe that over 1500 peeps could fit in there. We got pretty close to the stage... about five metres. When the concert begun I seriously thought that I was going to be stone-deaf after the concert. I mean imagine around 1500 chicks screaming their lungs out... OMG o_o The guys... THEY WERE SOOOO CUTEEE!! seriously! They look exactly as good in the real life as in the pictures. And the music was so good! Miku sounded exactly like in the cd´s (no he wasn't mimicing, this was the real shit man)... Sooo cute...


This is Miku-san. it was really hard to get any pictures because of all the crazy girls who were waving around with their hands.
And you can never guess what I've got! Look!


Cute huh^^ ? It's a vest, I bought it from the concert... okay this wasn't the thing I was going to show you..

You can never guess what I've got.. Or can you? Nop. look what I've got, look what I've got!


(The picures are a bit bad) Do you know what it is?... Well it says An Cafe on this side...



And on this side it is : Kanon. Date of Birth: July 5th (crab). Blood Type: 0. Hobby: Take a wark (yes it is with a r) in AKI-BA. Favourite food: Chicken ramen. Body piercings: 1.

It's Kanon-sans plectrum :D He threw it of stage and it flew right on my cousine, but nobody else than me notised that so I got it -^.^- Nyappy people... At one point of the concert Miku threw a mumin teddy to the audience... Well in the end there was like two girls fighting over it... Really they were fighting for their lifes ^^'' Creepy.. well I didn't have to fight for this one, luckily... I lost my red cap at the concert! it fell at some point (I'd tied it around my neck) I am so depressed :( Well you've gotta' do sacrifices for something better... But still... The chick from Explorius is really bugging me, for my luck the papers have arrived there, but then suddenly the woman e-mailed me that 'you've forgotten to send your personal letter in Japanese along'.. I was like WTF. The webbsite says that you don't have to have any kind of knowledge about the Japanese language, and then they come up with something as freaky as that -.-'' Luckily I have a Japanese friend in Sweden who've invited me to stay over at her place for a weekend so that she could help me with the letter and generally teach me Japanese... Thnx Mai! Well this was everything for this time, now I'll go and see if well go and get "pierced" today (me, my cousine and her friend are gonna get belly piercings) it's nice not to have to get it alone.. Well Bye Bye Sayooooounara!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Sounds awesome!!! :3