onsdag 18 mars 2009

Distress

I just recieved a call from my mum', she said that the people from Explorius had phoned her yesterday and asked how I was doing with the papers... She meant the files that I sent two weeks ago -.- I don't know what to do... I feel so mizerable, I mean, what if they won't recieve them and all the freaking hard work was for nothing? I swear that I'll make the people who've delayed the post suffer, if the files won't reach explorius office before the 22 of May. That's the last day.... After that I won't be able to send anything there... I'll so fucking kill them if they don't deliver the files... By the way, I notised that I'd messed up with the name of one of the movies we watched, it was "Tummien perhosten koti" (the home of the dark butterflies) and not "Mustien perhosten koti" (the home of the black butterflies) I sincerely apologize for this mistake of mine. That was everything for this time again, goodbye.

Inga kommentarer: