fredag 13 mars 2009

This hectic life of mine.

Somewhy I just can't seem to be able to bring myself to write in this blog of mine. I've been so busy, that I haven't had any spare time to blog. Yesterday I had the pleasure to see my Germany presentation video, that Heaton-chan (former Pucca-chan) made for me- You're the best! Seriously it was awsome! >^-^< I own you one big time. Tomorrow I'll be going to Sesshy´s birthday party. It'll be so much fun. Play games, eat cake and hang out with nice people ^v^ Today we had two national tests, both in the English subject - listening comprehension and reading comprehension, these both took around two hours each to complete, but for my surprise they weren't that difficult. Nowdays I haven't had that much leisure time for myself, which has made me tired and easily annoyed... Or at least mum' told me that I was incredibly tense today... I don't think that I'm different from normal... But that's what she said. I haven't read anything in a pretty long while... Which is very unusual for me, because othervise I'd read some manga every day... But I just don't have the time to do that... Goddamit'. I have to make some time for myself. Right now I'm stuffing my face full of candy while waiting for mum' to finish her phonecall so that we could begin watching a movie named "Mustien perhosten koti" roughly translated "The home of the black butterflies" a Finnish movie. Recently I've been thinkig about getting a belly piercing or a inner conch, they're both really nice. But I think I'd rather get a inner conch, the only problem is that it's 200 sek more expensive than the belly piercing. Which one do you think I should get? Well, now I'll begin watching the movie. Ja'ne'~

Inga kommentarer: