söndag 21 september 2008

Ohayoogozaimasu!

Good morning, minnasan.
I really don't know why. But all of a sudden I had a urgent feeling that I have to write in my blog.
I just woke up, so my mind is swaying some where in the outer spaces.
I really don't have anything to write about...
Oh.. yeah!
I had this really weird dream. It was about this guy that is in the same class as me, he's pretty stupid. And I don't find him attracting in any way.. Yeah, so we were at a camp, I think. And all of a sudden the door to the room we were standing in got locked, so we did'nt get out. Then this stupid guy turns his face in my direction, I can tell he has something going on in his *moyashi brains, he starts walking towards me. Then suddenly his face gets pale like a blanket, and he is staring at a spot behind me. So I turn around, and there is this weird looking character behind me. After a while I see that it's a human, a guy.. when he comes closer his face "shines" up, and it's Gackt I was looking at. The moron guy from my class goes up in these flame like things, and dissapears. Then I wake up... The first thing I thought of was, Goddamid i've been listening to much to Gackt's music.
So I guess that it would be better for me to cut down the Gackt music part a bit. And start to listening at Dir en grey a bit more.
But now i'm going to grab something to eat.
Sayonara.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hej Shizuka! Nice blog! Såg att du blivit medlem på wavelight ^_^
Checka min blogg^^
See ya tomorrow at school!