tisdag 23 september 2008

Hi...

It has been a exhausting day, today.
Lately i've been dozing off, and feeling really down.. It's like, i'm lost inside of my thoughts.. like I don't have any streight left to continue with the life, it's just so hard to always have to push forvards, to never get a break.. But you got'ta do what you got'ta do.. And if I wish to fulfil my dreams I just have to keep on going. Work my ass off ^.^

I was in the city with my friend today, we were eating at a place caller 'Frasses' (its an ordinary hamburger-bar).
And everything began to go wrong, when I was standing besides the table, my phone started to ring so I tried to get it out of my jacket pocket, and while I was doing that my arm accidentally hit the cup of lemonade, it fell over and all of the lemonade spread on the floor.. And when I bent down (talking in the phone), in order to clean up the mess, I had caused. My money fell out of my pocket right in to the lemonade-.-'' Talking about bad luck!
After that me and my friend went to a grocery store near the hamburger-bar to buy something to eat for the bus trip on Friday (we're going to this political camp, it's a educating thing).
And last, we got on our bus home.
By the way, I want to apoligize about the spelling mistakes in the previous blog posts, I was scrolling down my old blog posts and notised that I had made damn many of them.
Now I have to go, so cya!

Inga kommentarer: