lördag 20 september 2008

Inspiration from internet

Hello people.
I got inspired from an other blog i'm reading now.
This thought suddenly hit me, 'If I write everything in english, every one will be capable to read about my toughts and opinions'.
No matter how much my english spelling sucks, i'm sure that you'll be able to understand at least a bit of the text.
So, the blog i'm reading is written by a american girl, originally born in China, who has studied about a year in Japan.
Her thoughts and opinions are wery smart, and very intresting.
As for me who is going to study in Japan for a whole year, the imformation is wery good, and partly important.
The more I read about other people who've studied in Japan, the sooner I want to get there.
But two more years.. Then if I get accepted, i'll be able to go there^.^
Anyway..
At the moment i'm listening at Gackt. A new discovery by me (as I wrote in the earlier blog post). He's really charming, and quite cute :P
I've been talking with a friend of mine on msn for the last three hours, I really miss her.
She moved to a other part of sweden, in the beginning of the summer vacation.
I've been a bit lonley after that : /
We had this wery long nostalgic convesation, about a day when we sat on the school yard and ate pockey's, we were both wery depressed, it was the last day I was able to spend with her :( I haven't seen her ever since...
Yeah..yeah..
However..
She seems to be fine with her new life, tough she misses the life here, in the north part of Sweden.
But i've gotta go now, and let my pa' come to the computer. c-ya later!
By the way, the song name Redemption was spelled right. G-night.

Inga kommentarer: