måndag 22 september 2008

Home-work.. -.-

Hello people!

Today I don't really feel like writing much, so i'm gonna keep this short.
I made the huge effort to wake up this morning, just in time, so I would'nt miss the school buss.
I have this really nasty morning temper, so all I do is like walk around in the kitchen and make faces like this ----> ^-^ towards other people... Yes, you could think that it's not a bad thing, maybe even that it's really nice, but when the room is filled with people who acctually really have a real bad morning temperament, it turns out to be annoying, so it has the opposite influence on them.

My school day was pretty Ok.. When the "day" was over, got this huge pile of homework with us, so now I just have to write an essay about my opinions towards plastic surgery, in english. In mathematics i'm just finishing the ''hell's' chapter, or that's what I like to call it.
We have; chemistry, history, mathematics and english -tests coming up soon.
So I doubt that i'll have any free time left to be with my friends on, at the coming weeks-.-''
Anyways. This was my "keep it short" blog post.
Tank's for reading it. Bye, bye!

Inga kommentarer: