måndag 23 november 2009

a road back home.

Yeah... Full fart framat med blicken i backspegeln...
Geeeh*... What should i write... Rig
ht now I feel so tired and messed up xP On sunday we had our woulenter work. Which turned out to be a session on sitting for 5 hours with 1 five minutes break -.-" Well, it doesn't matter. I met Yuu-chan after it. So that kind of saved my day ^^... I think that I'm really falling for him... Before it was just this... Affection to a person that I felt... But now I think that I'm really starting to like him in that special way... Maybe it's just my imagination. Anyways, I had so much fun with him on Sunday! First we went to a game center where from we went to karaoke... I seriously can't even try singing alone o(_ _)o My hands starts shaking too much... Thank God Yuu-chan chose songs we both could sing together ^^ It was nice. There is this one song that I really love. Its` name is 3月9日by レミオロメン (remioromen... lemiolomen?, never know with the kanas). He always sings it... =3 Now that we have came into the subject Yuu-chan, maybe I should just tell everything about him. The first time that I ever met him was on our schools bunkasai, where Inka brought him. He is 18 years old and goes to a buddish all boys school in Fujisawa (though, he's an atheist like me). Eeh... what more... He loves cats and One piece`s Chopper... Wants to become a teacher in the future (of the English subject). He`s English is really good. But still we always speak in Japanese for some reason... Gehehee... Once when we were a bigger group of people going to a park, Amabi (Brasil) and I were walking a bit behind of Yuu-chan... Amabi thinks that he's like a girl, so she told me that. Even though I was like "ssh! He can hear you!", she just giggled and said that even though he'd do that, he wouldn't understand anything -.-" I don't remember how but the subject came up... and Yuu-chan told me about that... I THOUGHT THAT I'D DIE... For Gods sake... The only thing I could think was "fuck fuck fuck..." (and a lot more bad words). When I told Amabi about this... She laughed her ass of! o(_ _)o Not fun at all -.-"
So great, the text up until now... I began writing it on Monday. I've just simply been too lazy to finish this post... But I'll try to manage it now... It's Friday evening and all so... =P

No I'll just end it here. ~

Inga kommentarer: