tisdag 1 december 2009

タイトル無

Geeh* I'm so incredibly bored, that I decided to at least start on a post now. We have a test week in school now, so I'm off for two days. Today I haven't done anything elese than slept to around half past one and eaten. When there comes up a sudden holiday or day of that I haven't made any plans for... I really don't know what to do... Luckily tomorrow I at least have plans for the afternoon (when Yuu`s school ends). There's a guy on my bus stop who's from the same school as Yuu (it's a private all boys school, so they have strict uniform rules- the only reason why I know). Oh yeah, I'm not going by bus anymore. I started walking to the station instead... Takes bout` an hour... But it's 7000 yen cheaper and I don't mind moving a bit every once in a while (haven't done that after the move from Kawasaki - where I walked 30 min to the station). So it's about time ne~.
A while ago with Amabi I bought a pair of slim fit jeans for the first time in my life. They're nice (have them on right now), though they've became a bit loose around the hips. Need to buy a belt... But I don't have money for anything anymore ~.~ The phone bill needs to be paid, hygien articles, winter clothes, christmas presents... Everything needs to be bought within the beginning of this new month >.<>.<
I still don't know what to put as the title of this post... My mind doesn't work anymore ~~
7 Pupils from my class has the 新型 influenza (aka. swine flue) and 8 others have cought a bad cold, the homeroom is so empty... We only have 20 students left. Where from most of them are boys. Nowdays I usually spend my time with Kami sama (Kami様 - God) and Amabi (Megumi様 - God of venus) xD I'm apparently the Ohime sama - Sun God (&Tepupu). We have some more, but I'm not going in deeper on this subject. I don't know why but I just don't feel like hanging out with most of the others. Yayayaaa... What else would be proper enough to fit an internet blog... There aren't so much of those things... xP I've been thinking of getting some type of self-defence thingy (heard that they sell those "especially made for girs" thingys) because the fact that there are a lot of sick (in the head) and perverted people here is pretty shocking... It's not just like "normal" lot but "extremely" many... This is qite frightening... It doesn't help a bit that our school uniform skirts are so short... or that we have to wear skirts at all... You can't ride a train without at least seeing one old dude staring at a younger female in a strange way. Usually you can't ride a train without having someone staring at you in a strange way too -.-" And the news about young girls beeing murdered, chopped into small peaces and spread all around the mountains... こわいよ <:'( This subject wasn't nice at all... Makes you kind of face the truth too roughly... CHANGE!! My host mum is preparing dinner right now... The smell is nice, she's good at cooking. Mheee* I can't get the thought of those pervs out of my head now >.< やっぱり I'll end the post here. Bye~

1 kommentar:

Adam Eltér sa...

Young girls being murdered? In Japan?! I've always heard that Japan is extremely safe with a very low crime rate :O