fredag 20 november 2009

Full fart fram

I'm back again! And guess what, I don't have that much time now either -.- there's always something to do and somewhere to be ~.~ Today I'm going to meet up with Yuuki in Fujisawa <3 Where we're going to karaoke and maybe a cat cafe! He's also promised to help me out with a Japanese speech that I have to write ^^ Think I'll compeletly leave that matter to him xP On Sunday there's "voulenter" work again ~~ It's the kind of work that you have to do if you don't want to get kicked out of the school... (as an exchange student)しなければならないね. Yeeah... I actually don't have that much to tell... Life is going on as normal here... It's turning cold (only 8 degrees anymore), there's Chrismas lights and thingys everywhere. Though it doesn't feel as Christmas at all... Must be the lack of snow =o ... Now I pushed a button on the kewboard which makes the text compeletly messed up... so I guess that I’ll end this  short post here.さようなら~

Inga kommentarer: