fredag 1 januari 2010

01/01-10 .Ready for life.

Even though the New Years Eve passed by sleeping in my bed (with a fever). It was something that I'd never experienced before. It was so boring xP No, it actually wasn't the Eve that was something new, but the morning that followed. Exactly at the second of New Year, the bells in the temple (that lies right beside of our house) began to ring. The deep sounds of the huge bells kept on through the whole night (which sort of creaped me out and made it difficult for me to sleep xS). When I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning, it was still dark (and my brother with his friends were still awake). But after I got out from the bath and went up to my room, I could see how the first strips of sunshine creaped in between the shut curtains and out on my carpet. When I then hurried to pull the curtains to the sides, a flow of golden light washed over me and filled the room with a magical glow. Glancing out of the window I felt something peaceful fill me up from inside. This was when I noticed the stillness that had took over the whole city. After I got out of the house, I came to the conclucion that this had to be one of the most cold mornings so far, but yet, even despite of the flesh freezing cold I felt warm and ready to face the new experiences that this new year is to bring with it. ~

Inga kommentarer: