torsdag 6 augusti 2009

Full moon.

There's a full moon outside right now... It's so beautiful. And just to complete the mood, I've began watching a drama called "Vampire boy". So far it seems good... An asocial, handsome guy who can play the piano as the main character, isn't too bad. Yesterday I managed to cut my finger, while trying to open a jar of tinned white beans in tomato sauce... It kind of hurts now...
Two days from now, I'll (hopefully) be in Japan... Landed just a moment ago... On my way to the Japanese language school, to the brief meeting and after that the real adventure begins... Substitute host family´s, long beaches and loads and loads of new people (who hopefully will like you).
Have you ever heard the saying "There are three people in the world who look like yourself"... This actually is a fact and not just a saying... I wonder who the three other persons that look like me, are? Where do they live? What's their names?... Are they happy? *saa...*
I've never before wanted to stay home this badly... Nor have I ever felt this kind of urge to leave... Strange, huh... Scared for the unknown, but yet longing for it.
I've lost around 2 kg of weight in a week, not too bad, huh..? Just (at least) 7 more to go and I'll be satisfied.
The article in NSD didn't turn out to be so bad. Even though I looked like a dai-hana freak in the picture... and the other reporter seemed kind of pissed at me...(?) Well, not everyone can be satisfied. No matter what you do, that'll never, ever, happen. Good Bye~

Inga kommentarer: