torsdag 29 december 2011

I was dreaming of a white christmas... That was left to be a mere dream though.

Fever, Ophthalmia, soar throat and headache. Merry christmas to you too^^ no, seriously. Even though I've been sick for months now I have to admit that this christmas has been the best so far. To spend this much time with my sweetheart is something a religious person would call a "bliss". Can't remember the last time that I've felt this pleased with my life. Nor can I remember the last time that I've felt this annoying towards someone else... Poor honey, I'm very convinced that he'll want to break up with me after these three weeks are over xD at least I would if I were in his seat. After the christmas holidays are over I'll be heading straight off to work. Remember the daycare where I was doing my APL? Well, that's where I'll be spending three days a week instead of normal school :) hopefully it'll work out better than school's done so far. Now I'm off to the kitchen! Coffee time~ <3

Inga kommentarer: